- Does WAKEUP CALL work with multiple property groups?
Yes. WAKEUP CALL is designed to work with a single hotel location or multiple location groups. With multiple locations, the corporate office controls the master administrator account that can oversee each location in their group.
- Does WAKEUP CALL require any special software or installation?
No. With WAKEUP CALL, there is no software to install and no special hardware required. The system is completely Cloud-based, so your information is easily accessible from anywhere on any device, using only an Internet connection and a browser.
- What payment method does WAKEUP CALL accept?
WAKEUP CALL currently accepts MC, VISA, and AMEX, as well as company checks.
- How much does WAKEUP CALL cost?
WAKEUP CALL’s price depends on the services that you want to include. We offer annual memberships with options for monthly payments. WAKEUP CALL does offer discounts for multiple location groups and some franchisees. Contact us at email@example.com for a quote tailored to fit your needs.
- Are there any discounts available?
Yes. WAKEUP CALL does discount the membership cost for multiple locations and some franchise associations. Please contact us to discuss these options.
- Are there usage limitations with the HR services?
No. There are no limitations on how many times you can use the WAKEUP CALL service to speak with an HR specialist.
- Are there any additional charges once I’m a member?
No. There are no limitations with any of our services and no additional charges for services we offer.